The payment platform we use has an automated risk assessment. If something unusual about the payment is detected, it may automatically trigger this notification.
Here are a few reasons that may trigger this notification:
- Using a Proxy
- Paying from a different country from where the card was issued
- Billing address does not match the card's billing address
- Your bank is blocking the payment because you are trying to purchase in another country
If you cannot fix the issue, here are a few things you could try:
- Use Paypal. Please note that you do not need to have a Paypal account. You can checkout with Paypal "as a guest" (please see FAQ about Paypal)
- Contact your bank for them to let the payment go through, confirming with them your credit card has not been stolen
- Try a different credit card
If you still have problems, please do not hesitate to contact us email@example.com and we will see what can be done.