If your payment was declined while checking out, this could be due to several reasons.
- You may have been using a card that is not supported by Visa. Although Debit cards are supported by our payment system, please understand that you would need a Debit Visa card to make overseas transactions.
- Your bank card that was issued by their respective financial institution may not be supported by our payment systems; we would recommend you contact them to find out more information about this.
If the issues above are not the case, we would suggest you try clearing your browser’s cache and cookies from your device. If the problem persists, try completing the payment with PayPal instead. PayPal is very flexible and has support for most cards around the globe.
It is also possible to pay through PayPal without an account, using only your credit/debit card with the steps below:
- During checkout, please use the "Express checkout" PayPal yellow button on top. This will open a pop-up.
- On the bottom of this pop-up, click the “Pay with Debit or Credit Card as a guest” option.
- Fill in your details and complete the payment.